Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 257

Thread: Winter Dreaming

  1. #31
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    No new gee-tar for the Farmboy this week. Ok, but when ya get all perfect scores on your exams and you're making the big money, we can talk gee-tars again. I promise, I'll luv ya forever and a day after. Um, there's this Epiphone lead guitar I kinda like too. I'll mention it again around, oh, Jettmas time.

  2. #32
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    Here's some finger toys for ya to look at. I gotta get a second job. Something very late at night that invovles bank vaults, I would think.

    http://www.tyler-adam.com/platinum%2...d%20rings.html

  3. #33
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar
    OH MY GOD I LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I want this one:
    Styletac19-ro15. price: 1730.00
    Thankyou [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]
    Please Farmer can i have it?
    It screams my name..........

  4. #34
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    You went for the cheap one outta all those high-dollar rocks ? We could get along. I gotta take a look at the ring and I'll get back to ya. I gotta look at it too when you're wearing it. 1730.00 ? Hmm, maybe by early summer, I could swing it. See, there's this guitar...

  5. #35
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    You like that one ? I kinda liked the round stone surrounded by diamonds, but if that's what ya want.

  6. #36
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar
    [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Im cracking up !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Well honey i kinda like it small and simpel when it comes to rock's....
    Dont really care for those big ones...
    Hey i have had my # two x amen today and it went really well... Im so happy. Now im so tired so im going to bed. But tonight i will go ta a girl pary and get smacked i'll tell ya that..
    Love.............. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img]

  7. #37
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    Try to behave yourself, ever so slightly. We luv ya around here, ya know. Be careful. Besides, you crash and burn and somebody else gets the green rock.

  8. #38
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    And congrats on your second exam. You may be Doctor Ronnie Blue-eyes yet. Um, we don't accept GPA averages less than 3.5 around here. See, all the bright people hang around chick rocker sites. The lesser intellects are on Britney Spaniel and Christina Ag-Gag-Me sites.

  9. #39
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    Hey Ronnie, I left something for ya on Poems and lyrics topic. You'll get a kick outta it. It's called Warning Label. Pretty much covers all blond chick rockers.

  10. #40
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Thankyou Farmer ........... [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img]
    Yeah that's right... Can't live without those dangerous blond's ya know .....
    It's sunday morning 9 pm. It's still snowing outside and it's cold as **** .......
    One more xamen to go on friday and im off to the mountains and my cottage to spend a wonderful christmas... As evry other year.... Ohh it's been some hars weeks.... iv'e been a monster to live with... God iv'e been so stressed and my temper have been out of this world. But i have this good feeling about the two that i had. So im much better now.. It's hard going to school when your as old as i am..... God it sounds like im 100 years old hahahah........
    Well Farmer, Gus, Cherie, Cristina NewJ, scemes, and every body else here on this wonderful board. I hope you all have a wonderful sunday....
    Your all in my toughts....
    Love from Norway, Oslo
    Veronica
    Ronnie ble eyes [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img]
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/dog.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic